Saturday 19 July 2014

Fashion | Neon & Pleats



I love summer fashion. Dressing for the warm weather is so much fun as you can be a lot more adventurous and playful than in winter, especially with colours. Here is an outfit I wore over the weekend to my friends birthday at a Coffee & Clay evening in Skipton. I dressed up this beautiful pleated midi skirt with pops of bold neon colours. I bought this skirt last summer from ASOS and have got a lot of use out of it, as it's so easy to style up for either day or night. 

 These gorgeous neon shoes are Miss KG and a recent summer purchase which I have been waiting to wear for a while. I don't often wear heels but couldn't resist these bright beauties. They are the perfect height and have a thick, secure strap around the ankle, making them easy to walk in.

 

Top - Topshop
Skirt - ASOS (similar)
Shoes - Miss KG -Very
Necklace - Topshop

 A bold colourful statement necklace is my favourite way to finish an outfit off and this beautiful turquoise Topshop one is perfect for summer.

What's your favourite summer colour? I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for reading!
 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig