Sunday 14 December 2014

Monthly Makes | Knitted Christmas Mittens



Christmas is well and truly on its way and this month I have been snowed under making lots of handmade festive goodies for friends and family! As not to ruin any surprises I thought I'd show you just one gift I have made so far... 


I  knitted these cosy chunky mitts for my friend at work as her secret santa present. We exchanged gifts on Friday so I felt I could share them with you here.



  
I used size 9mm needles with two strands of a chunky light grey wool for the ribbed cuff and then one of the speckled yellow, blue and grey wool with one strand of the light grey again for the body and thumb.
They were really quick and fun to knit and are a great present especially for someone who is quiet hard to buy for, as we all need a cosy pair of gloves in wnter.




They are so cosy I was tempted to keep them for myself!



 What have you been making this Christmas time? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig