Thursday 28 April 2016

Interiors | Spring Updates Homesense Haul


 I recently popped into my local HomeSense store in the Trafford Center and loved their new home wear ranges for spring/summer so much, I just had to pick some bits up.
This season sees a mix of styles in interiors, but the one I have fallen in love with most is the exotic, traveller trend. The store was full of brightly coloured pieces that look like they have been collected from around the world yet work beautifully together. 

Here's what I picked up to brighten up my home this spring.


I thought this cushion would be perfect for bringing a little colour to my sofa, I love cushions and they are great for brightening up a plain chair or decor.

The frame is in my favourite colours and hints towards another popular trend this season, nautical blue. I love having pictures around the house of places I have been around the world, so thought this would look lovely to frame my next adventure.
Cushion: £9
Frame: £7



  
I was looking for a fruit bowl for a while and this one caught my eye due to it bright colours and geometric patterning. I looks like it has come straight from the souks of the middle east.

The lantern is my favourite piece and I can't wait to light a tealight in it for those long summer nights. I bought it mainly for decoration to add a little character to the fireplace as currently it looks a little neglected.

Fruit bowl: £14
Lantern: £7




 I love that adding small pieces can make a big difference to a space and bring life into if for the coming season. This spring is all about colour, texture and pattern and I can't wait to add these pieces to brighten up my pad this month.

Loving HomeSense too? Leave a comment below and let me know what have you picked up this spring.

Anna
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig